Followers

Recent Posts

selamat datang ke http://aku-ash.blogspot.com/ "dunia ini untuk kita aje"

Sunday, June 12, 2011

생일 축하 어머니 [Happy Birthday Mom]

Happy Birthday Mama
I’m here
You’re there
One of us is in the wrong place
I miss you Mom
Mom, your birthday means so much to me,
To have you in my life another year
The time i spend enfolded in your love,
Each day
I cherish the very special bond we have
You lift my spirit in so many ways
I celebrate your life; I honor you,
And send to you my love and care and praise
Dear Mother I love you and want you to know
I think of you often whenever i go,
You lift me up; you’re like walking sunshine;
I am lucky to have a great mother like mine
It’s your birthday, Mom
So I will raise a cheer.
Without you, my special, loving mom, I would not be here
I always think about you,
In times both good and bad,
For the things you taught are with me
In happy times and sad
Please, Allah, protect my mother,
And keep her safe from harm,
For she is a cherished person
With great wisdom, love and charm
Allah, it’s my mother’s birthday,
So please, help her to see
How much she means to us
Her loving family
That’s why I send this birthday wish

That all your dreams come true;
May your life be filled with happiness,
Because, mom, I love you!
Each year I’m extra happy on your birthday!
Your day remainds me of Allah’s gift to me~~
A mom who gave her all to raise me right,
A mother like the one i want to be with
I’m sorry that I’m not perfect
I’m sorry for the tears that you cried
I’m sorry for the pain I caused
I guess I’m still happy that you are my mom

I find myself wondering,
Did I give you your due...
For all that you’ve done for me
Did I ever thank you?
For all of my childhood memories
For helping me deal with life’s stresses
For helping me accept my defeats
And celebrate my successes?
Or for teaching me to value of hard work,
Good judgement, courage and being true
The laughter, smiles and quiet
Times we’ve shared
Did i ever thank you?
If i have forgotten, I’m thanking you now
You taught me right from wrong...
I hope you know how much you’re loved and appreciated
I hope you, instinctively, know all along.
Thank you for everything
We love you, mom...
Happy Birthday!





2 comments:

  1. ash..comellll ssgttt lagu 2..bertuah mom ash ade anak mcm nih..jgn lupe tunjuk kat mak ash post nih taw..msty dy terharu nyer..nway,hepy bday to ur mom..moge pnjg umo n bahagie salu ngn ashh n the whole fmily.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TQ aimi najibah...im told my mom that u send ur regard to her..and she thought u r my sis coz same name..hihi..anyway TQ..melawat2 la selalu yer blog yg x seberapa ni..hihi

    ReplyDelete

mcm menarik je ni..tekan la..