Followers

Recent Posts

selamat datang ke http://aku-ash.blogspot.com/ "dunia ini untuk kita aje"

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mr.Ash:GCAP IPOH 2

Its been awhile I left Ipoh which I realize its beauty as an historical town. So for the coming entry Ill share with you several lovely place that I have visited. :-) But for this time, I wanna share saome moment during my GCAP class. I really miss that moment with my GCAP IPOH 2 friends. I share some photos coz I belieave a picture can tell 1001 story. Wait the next entry for combo picture of our farewell day.


Innovation and creatibity is a great power of mind.

everybody can do as long as we have a positive mind set.

Dont waste our yime. Enjoy it. 

 But profesionl when it come to work



And that is how GCAP IPOH 2 live on.

p/s:paip dekat atas tu hanya boleh di jumpai di surau Masterskill IPOH.hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment

mcm menarik je ni..tekan la..