Followers

Recent Posts

selamat datang ke http://aku-ash.blogspot.com/ "dunia ini untuk kita aje"

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

anjakkan paradigma

hellow guyz...first of all, i really2 wanna say sorry to my loyal readers for not up dating my blog. i really want to write long entries but i just got busy with my life in UMT...so lets just wait after a few time okay.

anyway,some time i got time to write entries.bub then i lost my power & idea(baget blogger terhebat abad ini mcm maria helena hahaha)

igt nk tulis entry psl sarang pondan ganu, dimmner himmat, n etc..but then it seem too lame...lantak la...i nk tulis gak..hahahaha

but not to nite...i wanna go to bed coz tomorrow mornink i have to wake up early for my bengkel Pra LI in IPG...bye.nite..


p/s: lately i wrote my entries in english.
hope you guys don't mind =) saya just nk buat anjakkan paradigma je(fuuhhh hebat giillleeerrrr bunyi nyer...hihhi)





No comments:

Post a Comment

mcm menarik je ni..tekan la..